Header Ads

De La Salle Lipa Yearbook 1969 (Sabre) P3

Before my yearbook collection becomes completely eaten up by time, I decided to preserve them by digitizing the pages.  These I share with readers who are from De La Salle Lipa.  Please note that the scans are only of yearbooks that are in my own possession; and that I cannot accommodate requests to scan yearbooks that I do not myself possess.

Important:  Click on any picture to bring out the picture viewer.

PAGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6



















PAGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

For a small donation to cover production costs and defray expenses for the maintenance of this web site, you may avail of the entire yearbook (excluding the advertisement section) in a PDF file that contains the original scans. For anyone interested, please send e-mail to rex_torrecampo@lifesomundane.net to get the payment details.